Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello Everyone!

I know there's not much here at the moment, but I'll be adding in content soon. I wanted to get some of the talks going about what the website should end up looking like.

There is a codebase I have been tinkering with for a while, so I do have something to work off of. My plan was to start out small - basic features: image, stories, video, commenting, user pages. But I've always wanted to expand into doing some world building, so I wanted to try and build in things like... a conlang database for languages for any species I create.

I'd love to hear about what everyone else would like to see this website be, so if there's anything you'd like to let say - feel free! 🙂

RoyTheDragon, ValTalonheart and Aether Praxis have reacted to this post.
RoyTheDragonValTalonheartAether Praxis

Definitely should have something like like various galleries with different themes and whatnot. :>

Could split up into...

• Inflation
    • Air
    • Water
    • Slime
    • etc, etc, etc
  • Bursting
    • Tame
    • Messy
  • Content level
    • G
    • PG-13
    • R
    • etc.

Remember, Blimped is not JUST for inflation stuff; it also includes weight gain and a variety of other subjects expansion based things 😀

I definitely think a filter system would be beneficial for the community...even for topics / sub-interests.

100% agree with the suggestions here, so far.

I think being able to put all of your art into separate folders would be a big help for organization!

I'm not sure what other critiques to add, but I'll try to keep coming back here as you post other stuff, and if anything comes to mind I'll certainly chime in!

Quote from Alkora on June 20, 2021, 9:45 pm

Remember, Blimped is not JUST for inflation stuff; it also includes weight gain and a variety of other subjects expansion based things 😀

I definitely think a filter system would be beneficial for the community...even for topics / sub-interests.

Oh, I entirely understand! Was just kinda giving ideas.